We are determined to build a great library of resources regarding
the ministry of hospitality, and we’re looking for stories,
suggestions and advice that we can share! Many of the best ideas
and learning opportunities come from those who’ve experienced
“being new” or from those of you who use your gift of
hospitality for helping those who are new.
What should I contribute?
Here are a few of the types of contributions we are seeking:
- Ideas for making a church, school or neighborhood more
- Effective strategies that you’ve used when meeting
- Stories of your experiences as a new person – both
the positives as well as those less-than-positives that can help
- Tributes to individuals who really epitomize what is it
to share the gift of hospitality.
- Reviews of good books and materials regarding hospitality.
- Suggestions of great resources for encouraging hospitality.
- Stories from children about moving into a new community.
- Ideas for building new friendships.
How do I contribute?
Fill Out the Following Form and Press the Submit Story Button